33 DIY Apartment Decor ideas
Our 33 DIY Apartment Decor ideas started from:
▼ Before that: press CC near setting to Turn OFF Subtitles▼
1. A a cheap custom remnant rug Use fabric medium and acrylic paint.
2. Adhere some gold leaf to canvas pillow covers.
3. Modernize your childhood dresser with a fresh coat of paint ..
4. Paint and frame four doormats for a faux-wood headboard.
5. Or, nail salvaged wood together to get a minimal but warm headboard.
DIY part 1: http://goo.gl/HJSqwL
DIY part 2: http://goo.gl/tt9edF
6. OR, dumpster-dive for an old door, and paint it a fun color.
7. Turn a 1×1 cubby into a sleek side table use IKEA expedit shelf or similar.
8. Or, screw some hairpin legs to a stained or painted crate.
9. ~Orrr~ build your own wooden top for your hairpin legs.
10. Cover a boring mirror with a lovely fabric
11. Warm up your entry way with an Anthropologie-like paper flower garland.
12. Cover an ugly planter with a pretty rocks cover.
13. Pick out some tough fabric and sew a slipcover for a utility bucket.
14. a custom living room ottoman from old pallet with foam, batting, and fabric.
15. a portable ottoman for small apartment from an old cable spool.
16. Add simple legs to an IKEA table top to get a midcentury-style coffee table,
17. Mount a cool octopus art shower curtain on a basic wood frame.
18. a pretty framed shadow shelves from old picture frames and wooden boxes.
19. Glue felt around wooden dowels to get a cheap and pretty magazine holder.
20. Recover and paint ugly cheap chairs to get a pretty guest seating.
21. Hot glue paint chips to the inside of a poster frame for a dry erase calendar ..
22. a pretty plant stand from Balance a marble tile on a copper pipe frame.
23. Secure an old suitcase to a TV table for a small but stylish All-age soda bar cart.
24. Turn a couple of IKEA pieces into a trendy drink table with some gold spray paint.
25.a simple hanging shelf from a sisal rope and painted board
26. a colorful bench from a piece of wood with a pretty blanket and hairpin legs.
27. a beautiful succulent planter from two bowls and some concrete.
28. pretty mini hangers or cute ombré pots for your kitchen window.
29. Edge a simple round mirror in copper tape.
30. Or, adhere copper leaf to a framed mirror.
DIY use metallic leaf: http://goo.gl/qcq899
31. Drill holes in the side of a ceramic pot and turn as hanging garden decor.
32. a plastic or wooden dowel for the hang air plants with copper spray paint for your bathroom
33. Marble a vase by floating nail polish in a bowl of water.
Music: happiness | http://www.bensound.com
You can read the full legal agreement here: Creative commons – Attribution – No Derivative Works..